Global Air Charters (GAC) is a full-service aviation charter and management company.
Our focus is on providing the highest level of service whether it’s in aircraft charter, aircraft management, aircraft sales, and acquisitions. In all aspects of our operation, our goal is to exceed every client’s unique and individual expectation.
Global Air Charters is actively seeking highly motivated, customer orientated Flight Coordinator/Dispatcher to join our growing team of leaders focused on safety, service and operations.
The essential responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure all crewmembers are accurately briefed or re-briefed of any and all duties assigned by GAC’s scheduling department in accordance with the GAC’s Operations Manual, Company Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations, and department guidelines.
- Ensure required trip sheets and all other required trip documents are sent to and received by the appropriate flight department and/or crewmembers.
- Ensure all required customs, immigration, agriculture, international handling requirements, or foreign government regulations and requirements are met for every flight segment.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely flight following for the GAC fleet and any supplier providing lift and the efficient dissemination of such information to client services, scheduling, and all other interested parties.
- Responsible for obtaining, monitoring, tracking, and disseminating any operational restriction to daily operations including, but not limited to: Notams, AROs, noise restrictions, FBO hours of operation, and airport capabilities.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring weather and air traffic control status and any other possible schedule interruption to client services, scheduling, and all other interested parties as necessary.
- Coordinate and arrange all trip logistics for crew and passengers as required including but not limited to: catering, hotels, ground transportation, and airline services.
- Compile and analyze data related to the dispatch function, and prepare reports as required.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the GAC’s Operations Manual, FAA and International Regulations, Company Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to his/her duties.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be accessible by phone 24/7 except on scheduled days off.
This is a home-based position.
Global Air Charters will offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K. Company paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance policies. Vacation and personal days off also offered.
If you believe this is your destination, please submit your resume. We also recommend that you visit www.gac.aero to learn more about our growing and dynamic company.